Monday, April 23, 2012

Finally...a full-fledged APN!

I feel like I have been an unofficial APN for awhile now.  I have the degree.  I have the certification.  I have the job...technically.  But I haven't been WORKING at the job.

Hence, unofficially an APN.

But that all changes...tomorrow!  Tomorrow will be my first day as a full fledged APN.  Masters degree prepared, certification holding, working as an APN- APN!

I am SO excited.  And nervous.  And a teensy bit scared out of my mind!  But mostly, SO excited!

I'm sure all these feelings are normal.  And some may be well warranted...you just never know what may happen in the PICU.

But I guess I'll find out....TOMORROW!!!


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! Your preparation and patience has paid off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooo hooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 What does an APN stand for again? Awesome Pretty Nurse? hahaha. That's wonderuful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha Zazzy...yes, I'm pretty sure that's what it stands for! I like it!

    And thanks Dad : )

    ReplyDelete