Saturday, March 12, 2011

Getting Lucky

I'm pretty sure I need to buy a lotto ticket...like the big lotto, or mega lotto, or whatever they call it! I have been super lucky the past few weeks...both at work and in my personal life.

First, one of the blogs I follow was giving away a $150 Visa gift card. I put in my entry and hoped to win....like the 500 other things I enter weekly!

But, I actually won it!! And the Visa gift card came in the mail this week!! I have no idea what I'll spend it on, but maybe a mani/pedi and a little shopping?? And those of you that know my shopping habits know that I can fill my closet with that much $$$ : ) That sounds like fun!
And then, I won big at work!!! Every year we have "The Year of Jubilee" in which nurses can enter to win an entire year of no holidays. I entered, and didn't think anything of it.

But when I came into work, this is what I saw:
NO WAY!!!! I can't believe I won. So this year, I'm getting out of 4th of July, Thanksgiving, New Years Eve, and New Years Day! Definitely very cool.
So I guess I'm one lucky girl! I'm gonna keep entering to win on blogs like I've always done, but maybe I should up the ante! What have you won lately???

No comments:

Post a Comment