Saturday, December 10, 2011

A good logo

Everybody knows that when you create a company, you must have a logo. A good, catchy logo that everyone will remember you when they look at it.

So what kind of man sat down at his desk after creating a stellar company, and settled on this logo????
Does anyone else see anything just slightly inappropriate about this???

I can't be the only one!

Yeah, I see it every day at work. And not once over the last 6 years have I not laughed when passing it!

It's on all of our vent covers and plastic coverings for other respiratory equipment.

I'm not sure how this relates to respiratory anything.

Well.....

OK not going there!

Anyways, note to self when I create that great nursing company. Have someone edit my logo so I don't come up with something ridiculous like this that will debut in every little sick child's room across the US!



2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!! that is too funny and very predictable if created by a MALE......

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahaha! You are not the only one! :)

    ReplyDelete