Saturday, December 3, 2011

Baby Love

Umm, so I'm aware that it's only 9 am, and my shift just started 2 hours ago, but I'm pretty sure I'm gonna love my day today!

Days like this never happen, so when they do, I just want to savor every minute of it.

My assignment today??? On a Saturday no less!?

I have one 2 week old little guy who is just waiting to go home!

YUP!!!!

He's a (now) healthy little dude in the cutest, little soft jammies. Who just wants to be held. ALL day long!

Yes please!!

And so I will be holding this healthy little bundle of cuteness until this evening when his parents can come pick him up.

I'm not sure what I did to get this assignment, but things are looking good today!

Hope you have an equally good and snuggly Saturday!

1 comment:

  1. I have a lot of those moments at work! I have never regretted working with babies! :)

    ReplyDelete