Wednesday, September 28, 2011

SO ready to "Get busy with the Fizzy!"


Many of you know that I am a Bzz Agent. For those of you that don't, I LOVE being a bzzagent!

It's a social marketing company that uses their "agents" to do some word of mouth advertising. AKA: I get to try new products and rave to friends and family about it! Learn more about it HERE!

See, completely up my alley right!?!?

And now I'm DYING to try the Sodastream system! Not just because of the crazy cool logo (seriously, what can compare to "Get busy with the Fizzy"!?) but because it's AWESOME! Or at least I think it is, and hence, the reason I want to try it out!

I found out about the Sodastream in a health and fitness magazine a year or two ago and have wanted to try it ever since. I ripped out the advertisement and put it up on the fridge as a reminder to look more into it. Now if you have ever seen my refrigerator, you would know that it is stocked with every La Croix sparkling water there is. I'm addicted to this stuff!!! But its expensive, and the cans take up a lot of room, and I feel like I am overworking the recycling machine with the amount that I drink!

So clearly I am in need of this Sodastream!!

With Sodastream, I can make my very own sparkling water with the push of a button! How exciting is that!? I will be saving SO much money (Sodastream is less than $.25 cents per can!), know exactly what goes into my drink, and just experiment with different all natural flavorings!

Now that sounds awesome! I am SO ready to start getting "Busy with the Fizzy!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment