Saturday, January 7, 2012

I Dream of Nursing

Oh you know you've been working too much when you spend an entire 8 hour night saving people in your sleep!

Last night I did CPR on a toddler on a stretcher in a cafeteria, did the heimlich on a big fat man at some weird store (what was he eating!?), and then went back to the toddler on the stretcher, who apparently I saved, but was now having a severe asthma attack!

Whew, what an exhausting night! At least nobody died on my watch : )

And at least I have this weekend off. Apparently it's time I had some time away from work! I fully intend to not think about work (anymore!) and just relax! Sounds like a great plan to me!

What fun or relaxing things do you have planned this weekend??

1 comment:

  1. Hope you got some R&R...I used to dream about my job too...And I hated mine. Ha!

    ReplyDelete