Friday, November 11, 2011

11*11*11

Ohhhh! 11 has always been my favorite number! I don't say "lucky" b/c I don't know that I've ever really won anything with 11 in it!

But it's definitely been my favorite. And it was my soccer # all the way until college.

So Happy 11-11-11 to you all!

I will be celebrating 80's style for a friends birthday. Because clearly a day like today requires a throwback to the 80's : ) It will be filled with crimpy hair, lots of makeup, off the shoulder shirts, and even leg warmers!
I think it's safe to say we all are hoping the 'stash is NEVER coming back!!! And I think it's also probably safe to say that it's a good thing it's 2011 b/c clearly I only have one picture face in the 80's!
Dance Central Baby!!

80's: "Like, this girl is like, totally awesome!"
11-11-11: My bestie....my BFF : )

So Happy 80's style 11/11/11 to you! How will you be celebrating this momentous day!?

Oh....not so momentous to everyone? Alright, well happy Friday anyways! Like Totally!!

No comments:

Post a Comment