Saturday, June 4, 2011

Happy Anniversary!

Today is our 6th Anniversary! I truly cannot believe how fast the last 6 years have gone!!

I am so lucky to be married to my best friend. And not only is he my best friend, but he is the most amazing, loving, wonderful, affectionate, humble, patient, funny, handsome man I know....lucky girl right!?

So today we are sleeping in (ok, well he is b/c let's face it, I woke up at 5:15 bright eyed and ready to go...really!?), and then we're headed off to the city for "Body Worlds" (oh I'm SOOOO excited...seems like such a PICU nurse thing to do : ). Then we're off to a really nice dinner at a wine bar...and dessert at a new frozen yogurt bar! Mmmm!!!

Lot's of "bars" I guess...but with wine and frozen yogurt, I don't think we can go wrong : )

I will take pics today to photo-document our 6th year anniversary, but I'll leave you with Anniversary photos from last year. We took an amazing long weekend to San Francisco/Napa!




Happy Anniversary babe...I love you so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment