Tuesday, September 11, 2012

So fresh and so clean, clean

Got that song stuck in your head now, don't ya!?

This post actually has nothing to do with the PICU. It has nothing to do with anything APN related either!

But every once and awhile, this PICU APN needs a break!  *No, I'm not forgetting the fact that we just got back from vacation about a week ago!*

And I'd say that's where today's post comes in.

Today's thoughts are about something deep.  Something you may need time to ponder.

It's about deodorant.

Yes, you heard that right...deodorant!

I don't have a deodorant brand preference.  I usually just buy what's on sale, or what's "free" with my CVS extra bucks.

But I noticed the other day when I was putting a few brands away after a little deodorant shopping spree (oh, no one else does that!?) that the labels are a little ridiculous!

For instance, why in the world would anyone need 48 or 72 hour protection!??!??!?

Are people really only putting deodorant on every other day?

I would think that a good 24 hours...or even 18 hours would do the trick!  If you can provide adequate smellage (yes, that's a word!) coverage while I'm working long shifts, than that's a winner in my book.

But does buying a deodorant that provides 72 hours of coverage really make it that much better?? I'm not sure.  I guess I've never paid attention.

So next few weeks when I'm working 10, 12 and 16 hour shifts, I guess I'll find out!

Until then, I'm going to let you ponder it over.  Deep, I know!  That's about as good as it gets on a Tuesday folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment