Thursday, May 17, 2012

V for Victory!

I'm always one for celebrating the small victories.  And sometimes I make small victories into large, major ones.  

Because I can...because its fun.  But mostly because as a nurse, sometimes you just need some victories...any victory...in the midst of all the chaos.

So tonight I had a major victory....epic actually!

It only took me 1 hr and 20 min to get home!

I'm pretty sure it has taken no less than 2 hours every single shift that I've started as an APN, so this is huge!

Small droplet in the large ocean, but such a large victory for me!

And there were other victories this week in my 3rd week as an APN, but I'll save that for later.

For now, I'm going to revel in the traffic-free victory of today.  And the extra 40 minutes that it gives me with my amazing hubby tonight!

Here's to the little things...the small victories that have big payoffs!

No comments:

Post a Comment