Monday, December 20, 2010

A blog Hello from.....

Sunny San Juan, Puerto Rico!!!! PICU Nurse knows how to vacation!!! And I'm loving EVERY second of it!!! It's our last day, and I'm not looking forward to going back to cold, snowy weather, but I will say I feel much more refreshed, relaxed, and rejuvinated....perfect for getting back to work and school!! Here's just a bit of what we've done over the past few weeks!!!Enjoyed some great wine, dressing up, and going to nice dinners on the cruise....
Had a FABULOUS day sail with Simplicity in St. Thomas....full of incredible food, amazing waters, and beautiful snorkling!!!
Mmmm, escargot night on the boat....one of my favorites!!!
And of course there was plenty of chillin' movie days....full of great (and plentiful!) food!!
Some gorgeous runs on the secluded beaches....heaven!

And enjoying the Christmas holiday in San Juan....what an incredible way to enjoy the holidays...especially since this PICU nurse will be celebrating with the kiddos this year!!

Hope you all are enjoying a festive and fabulous Christmas season this year....I know I am!!!

1 comment: