Thursday, November 22, 2012

Giving Thanks

I can't believe that it's Thanksgiving again!!  Time just goes by so fast.

It's been 2 years since this post...what!?!? And one year since this one!

Wow, happy 3rd Thanksgiving blog!  I know I enjoyed my fair share of turkey, sweet potato casserole, mashed potatoes, stuffing, and rolls...and more sweet potato casserole!  I hope you all did as well!

I will say this year has been filled with its fair share of disappointments and dreams not met.  BUT, it has also been filled with many things to be thankful for.

And today I am focusing on the latter-  the many, wonderful things to be thankful for including:

-My amazing, wonderful, incredible dream man who is not only my husband but best friend

-Having a new job that I completely love, and co-workers who make it even that much better!


Being able to take day                       trips...













...and long weekend trips
Long weekend Carribean cruise

 ...and unbelievable full out vacations!

Skiing in Colorado




Maui and Kauai

                      


San Francisco...




                                                                              and San Diego
 

and of course:
-best friends
-holding sweet little babies
-homemade creamer and a hot cup of coffee in a favorite mug
-reading in the morning with a great smelling candle
-laughing with Jonny
-holding hands
-my most cozy, fuzzy slippers
-stretch pants that can be dressed up or lazily worn around the house (yes, I am TRULY grateful for these!)
-enjoying a glass of red wine
-getting in a good hard workout
-cooking dates with my man
-and of course, my family!

Here's to another great Thanksgiving.  No matter what you are going through, no matter what your years has been, there is always something to be thankful for. 

I hope that you are able to spend this day with family or friends, and truly enjoy life's blessings.  And if you are a nurse working in the PICU, or any other unit, know that you truly are a blessing to your patients and their families!

Happy Thanksgiving 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment