Thursday, February 7, 2013

Leibster Award

I was nominated by Candi at "I'm Sailing Aweigh" for the Leibster Award....thank you!!
Liebster is the German word for dearest, other translations mean favorite or beloved. The award is given from one blogger to another, and is a way of saying "dearest blogger" or "favorite blogger". To be nominated for the award you must be a blogger with under 200 followers.

How does the Liebster award work, you may be asking? Well, when you are nominated you need to give 11 random facts about yourself. You are also sent 11 questions to answer by the person that nominated you. You then need to nominate 11 other bloggers and set your own 11 questions for them to answer. You also have to notify your nominee's, that could be a Tweet, Facebook message or comment on their blog.

So first off, here's 11 random facts about me:
1.) I am a third generation middle name Lynn..and plan to carry that on if we are blessed with a daughter
2.) I love dressing up and wearing high heels...but then I LOVE taking those off and getting into some amazing comfy sweatpants and slippers
3.) I really, really want to go sky diving but am terrified at the same time
4.) I love working out...seriously!  I just hate eating healthy!
5.) I want to tackle a half marathon, full marathon and sprint triathalon before I am 40
6.) I met my husband when I was 19, and could not be more in love with him today than I was then!
7.) Vacationing is one of my biggest passions...can't get enough of it!
8.) I absolutely adore children, and couldn't imagine working with any other age group!
9.) Speaking of children, Jon and I have had baby names picked out since we were engaged, and we've stuck to them over the past 9 years...just waiting on those babies to claim their names!
10.) An ideal night is filled with chocolate and wine
11.)  I played soccer throughout high school (and a brief stint in college), jersey # 11

And finally, the questions I had to answer:
1.  If you could have a superpower what would it be?-->I would be able to transport myself and others anywhere, at anytime...who needs long flights to get to vacation!?

2. If you could push "the button" and instantly receive 10 million dollars but someone in the world would die, would you?
-->Is it sad if my first thought was, "Would this person already be dying anyways???" Otherwise, no.

3. Do you prefer movies or music?
-->Movies, hands down

4.  Whichever is your preference to #4 then what is your favorite movie or favorite type of music?
-->Ohh, I have so many favorite movies.  I guess the tops would include How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, Top Gun, Princess Bride, Elf, Sweet Home Alabama, and Dumb and Dumber...and a recent new fav, although I've only seen it once was Pitch Perfect...hilarious!

5. What is your idea of a perfect day?
-->It involves Jonny, a beach with clear water and baby powder sand, a good cold beer, and a great book

6. If you could snap your fingers and instantly change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
-->I would take off (and leave off!) 15 pounds...but only from select areas...there are some places that just should not get any smaller!

7. What is your favorite season?
-->without a doubt, summer!

8. If you could vacation somewhere & money was no object, where would that be?
-->On a secluded over the water hut in Tahiti or Bora Bora 
*via*
8.) Would you rather have money or good looks?
-->Both...my parents always said I could do anything I put my mind to, so I'm going with that! Who needs to choose!

10. Do you believe in love at first site?
-->No, not when it comes to romantic love...that just doesn't make sense to me. I would say yes when it comes to having children though.  

11.  What's better New York or LA?
-->Never been to LA, and only been to New York for about 14 hours...but I loved Times Square in the middle of the night, Central Park, and the street pizza, so gonna have to go with NYC!

No comments:

Post a Comment