Monday, May 28, 2012

The Start to Summer!

It's a well known fact that if you go into nursing, you will work holidays.  There are few exceptions to this, but for the most part, this is the rule.

As a result, I've worked 4 out of the last 8 Memorial Days.  And this year, it was my summer holiday to work again.

Except NOT while I'm on orientation! Holla!  I have to say, the whole "You don't have to work weekends or holidays while on orientation" rule is awesome!

So instead of spending this gorgeous, sunny- albeit ridiculously hot and crazy windy- Memorial Day stuck inside the confines of the PICU, I get to enjoy it at home, with my man!

Now that's a very happy holiday!

I hope that you are enjoying your long weekend as much as I am.  Happy Memorial Day!

2 comments:

  1. It's been an amazing weekend! Glad you've been able to enjoy it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Job well done guys, quality information. nursing shoes

    ReplyDelete